BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Things Hit Right Between The Eyes

So today was one of those messages at church where u leave feeling wow that was just what i needed. Maybe it was the people that sat around you, the worship u just needed to hear or the overall message. Today was all three as i sat near close friends that have walked with me through a lot of heavy things in my life. The worship that spoke something brand new into my heart or the message that spoke to a whole new room in my house of my heart. Rooms of my heart have had makeovers and complete demos but today i discovered there are more rooms then i ever cared to see. Maybe a room that has had a secret door where another room awaits healing and the discovery of whats rooted deep in the corner. Today as i sit and try and process through some stuff that is in those deep corners i discover i have been given eyes to truly see whats in there. the old me would have seen whats in there and said no way close that door way to messy. But here i am and i see what the mess is and say god have your way in this room and remodel and restore the broken. i see more then ever today that i have been stuck because i have opened this door before and closed the door because it was to shameful to look at and what i have been up to, but today i stand and say enough i want god and all that he has for me even if that means i am messy. god would never bring me through something if he didnt first prepare the way for me. I stand in the truth of who i am today a little bit stronger.

0 comments: