BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 30, 2011

Moving, Mentors and Truth

Its about time to move into our new house and i am feeling a bunch of feelings about moving. I am excited to move and start something new i am also feeling sad i have lived in the same house for 10 years and tho some of those years have brought pain and hurt in that house i have learned many lessons and have grown deeper in God. This house represents where god met with me in the lowest times in my life and met with me in the happiest times of my life. This new house is so different from the house we are moving from its alot bigger but somehow my room is smaller. Thats about it about moving. I am starting a new chapter with moving, mentors and truth. My mentors have been such a blessing over the last few weeks as i have met with them and shared my heart and felt truly safe. i am learning what it means to truly accept what safe looks like and what it means to be who god is calling me to be. i am truly hungry for truth and everything that comes along with that. i am coming to real grips that i am a daughter of the lord most high that he choose me and that he has a real plan for my life. The summer is here and i so look forward to all that god has planned for me through the VYC Internship. so till next time stand in who u are !!

0 comments: