BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Womens Retreat Here I Come

Sometimes in the chaos of life i forget how much god loves me. i have noticed that throughout my day i see god working in my classroom, in people i have never meet, and so on. it takes little things like that to make me see how much god cares for me. i am embarking on a new adventure tomorrow as i go to womens retreat with all different types of women from church. i can just feel god stirring something big for me on this trip. i am going with open eyes to see and a open heart to experience everything god as for me on this trip. i do have to admit i am really nervous because i am going to be around a lot of women for 3 days. thats makes me say ok god i know i am going for a reason and i don't know what that is but i am trusting that you have it all taken care of. i look forward to the conversations i am going to have and the messages that are going to be spoken to my heart. i pray that i god moves not just within me but in every women going.


0 comments: