BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Let Love Carry You

Coming home from womens retreat wow what a weekend. god really showed up in more ways then i have ever experienced before. every time that i have ever shared my story i always left that conversation feeling really messy and wondering if that other person thought i was to messy. i had the opportunity to share my story with someone that i didnt really know i mean i have seen her and meet her through some other friends but thats it. i told her my story in a way that i have never told it before. i just told her everything and i mean everything. after telling her i felt refreshed and it felt so good. i have no idea why i felt like that but i did. i felt gods hand leading me through the whole thing and that was crazy awesome. just being back for three days now i can feel the change that my heart is undertaking and its crazy painful but free at the same time. love has carried me through and when the storms of life starts to take over love has carried me. allow gods love to pick u up, right where u are and carry you.

0 comments: