BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 1, 2012

School and Other Randomness

This summer was a great summer and I really had no idea what this upcoming school year was going to look like for me. I applied to Oak Hills Christian College in MN and really didn't think that, that would be where I would end up. I got accepted and headed to college far from what I was used to. School for me has been one of the most rewarding things that I have been apart of. The many friendships I have built will be friends I will have for life thats how close a small student body we have. The student body here is about 150ish students. The small campus is like a family there is always someone around to do stuff with and also there are places where you can go and be alone. There have been some struggles being away from home thats for sure. I miss my church family like crazy and the deep relationships that I have back home. I have been learning a lot about myself and how I relate to people. The people in my life are such a blessing. There have been a few rough patches along the way but  even the hard and rough times God has me. Things that have went down have not got me down they have made me turn to God more for his direction. God has been shaping my heart and ya there have been some tripping blocks along the way but thats how u learn to trust God more. This song is the song that is playing in my heart.
There is a God who loves me
Who wraps me in His arms
And that is the place where I'm changed
And that's where I belong
Take me to that place Lord
To that secret place where
I can be with You
You can make me like You
Wrap me in Your arms
Wrap me in Your arms
Wrap me in your arms

      This is my prayer that I am changed by the love of God even when I want to do my own thing God refuses to leave me in the place of being stuck. I will continue to chose God because even when the hard stuff hits he has my heart.
 

0 comments: