BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 10, 2011

Random Thoughts All Over

Over the last few weeks so much crap has been thrown my way and God has continued to provide in the ways that i needed him to. There has been so many people that i thought i could trust and they turned there back on me. I am choosing to trust God in the middle of all the messy. There are friendships that i have no idea where i stand and what i mean to them and i will wait and trust that those friendships will be ok no matter what the outcome. I stand in the truth of who i am no matter what people say about me. I am a strong, fighter and i will not back down from the fight that is waging for my life. I will not shut down when the devil try's to distract me from what God has for me. I will not fear the war and i will not fear the storm because my god will always come through. So ya those are my thoughts for the moment.

0 comments: