BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

What A Week Its Only Wednesday

wow what a week and its only wednesday. i have managed stay up past 1am doing homework for three days in a row, i have drank more coffee in the last 3 days then i have in the last month. its just been crazy busy with tests and papers due almost everyday this week. i like to learn but i dont like all this homework. its been good to just be still when i can and its been hard to find time but i have to because whenever i am i just calm down from the stress of life and let god love on me. thats been something that i have been learning that no matter how busy i get i love spending time with my father and thats what keeps me grounded everyday. these lyrics are a song that i found that i really like.

You Are Everything-Matthaw West
Where would I be without someone to save me Someone who won’t let me fall You are everything that I live for Everything that I can’t believe is happening You’re standing right in front of me With arms wide open All I know is Every day is filled with hope You are everything that I believe for And I can’t help but breathe you in

0 comments: