BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 7, 2009

Things Are Changing

Things are really changing and thats something that i am having a hard time with. Its really hitting me that i no longer have most of my friends here to talk to or hang out with and that really sucks. I have alot of people here that love and support me but its just different. I miss my friends alot. Its been hard because i have grown close to alot of people and now they are not here. it was hard to say goodbye and watch them walk away because my biggest fear is that like in past goodbyes they never came back. Given these are different people and different situations i am still scared. i no that god has big plans for my friends and i no that he has big plans for me and cant wait to see what all those plans are. School started and thats just different altogether. I dont really know anyone and its just a different set up. I can miss class and i wont get a detention or anything like that. its cool in a sense that i can do what i want but there really isnt any stucture. Things are changing and god is the painter of this whole masterpiece i may not no where i am going next year or what i may be doing but i do know that his love is true and real and is showing me right where i need to be.

0 comments: